.

.

Monday, April 11, 2011

B B King....Singin' the Blues / The Blues (first 2 albums)


B.B. King's first tracks were cut for Bullet Records in 1949, but he cut his first two albums for the RPM/Kent label. These two albums, which are brought together on one CD, were originally released in 1956 and 1960 respectively, and they still stand proudly as B.B. King's best and bluesiest. They contain classic songs like "Three O'Clock Blues," "You Know I Love You," "Woke Up This Morning," "Please Love Me" and "When My Heart Beats Like a Hammer." The box set King of the Blues contains only three of these songs. The arrangements are smooth and elegant, frequently displaying a hint of jazz, and King is backed by a well-arranged horn section in true Memphis blues fashion. If you're looking for a more complete introduction to the formative years of one of the greatest living bluesmen, this is the album to get.

1. Please Love Me
2. You Upset Me Baby
3. Everyday (I Have The Blues)
4. Bad Luck
5. Three O'clock Blues
6. Blind Love
7. Woke Up This Morning (My Baby She Was Gone)
8. You Know I Love You
9. Sweet Little Angel
10. Ten Long Years
11. Did You Ever Love A Woman
12. Crying Won't Help You
13. Why Do Things Happen To Me
14. Ruby Lee
15. When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer
16. Past Day
17. Boogie Woogie Woman
18. Early Every Morning
19. I Want To Get Married
20. That Ain't The Way To Do It
21. Troubles, Troubles, Troubles
22. Don't You Want A Man Like Me
23. You Know I Go For You
24. What Can I Do

BLUES JAM SESSION..Learn To Play Blues Guitar With 60 Blues Backing Tracks, Video Lessons And Courses





                                                       

No comments: